READINGS in Central Park
As part of MSP’s mission to bring Shakespeare to a diverse community, we are presenting readings at Summit Rock in Central Park of lesser heard Shakespeare plays. Come out and enjoy the fun!
- All readings at 6pm at Summit Rock
- Monday July 26th-King John
- Tuesday July 27th-Pericles
- Wednesday July 28th-Henry VIII
- Thursday July 29th-the poems: Venus & Adonis, The Rape of Lucrece
To Summit Rock in Central Park (near 83rd St. at Central Park West):
By subway, take B or C train to 86th St./Central Park West. Enter park at 85th St., after playground follow path to the right, and look for the Manhattan Shakespeare Project sign. Restrooms are located at the Delacorte, up the road from Summit Rock.